Wednesday 17 October 2012

I'm going green!




The colour green stands for youth, freshness, springtime, life and hope. It is also used to show prosperity. It is the colour which can make you feel bright and it certainly makes me feel alive. It is without a doubt one of my favourite colours.
When was the last time you wore something green to work?

If it's hard to remember, it was too long ago.

I think it's time to change that.
Green will go with black pants, a white skirt, brown high-waist trousers and even a grey-ish blazer. It doesn't hurt the eye and at the same time will make you stand out.

Here's how I play with this colour:





Plain dark green
tshirt with a thin
brown blazer and a tiny
scarf tied on the belt loop


Printed green scarf from Zingrin




Kurta from Fab India




Everything green! Clips, earrings and belt from GK market
 and ring from Khan Market
Andy Sachs from The Devil Wears Prada looks
absolutely chic in green!


And hence, like they say, "think green!"

Send me pictures of yourselves in your favourite green clothes to feature them on this blog post.

xox
CGC

No comments:

Post a Comment